Various hard-to-categorize algorithms for working with AIGs.
- Algorithms for choosing "better" (smaller) AIGs.
- Naive compiler from Hons AIGs into C/C++ code fragments.
- Convert an ACL2-like S-expression into an AIG.
- Write out a collection of AIGs into an AIGER file, directly, without
going through aignet.
- Functions for randomly vector simulations of Hons aigs.
- Read an AIGER file into a collection of AIGs.
- Convert an AIG into an ACL2-like S-expression.
- Control-flow macro to split into cases on what kind of AIG you have