The books/data-structures library
Also see std. The books/data-structures library is
much older, much smaller, and less maintained than the std library.
- Define a new list type, and a theory of the list type.
- Define a new alist type, and a theory of the alist type.
- Special records designed for array-like usage.
- Define and characterize a general purpose record structure with typed
- A book of lemmas that characterize 1-dimensional arrays.
- A book of utility functions residing in the package "U".