Libraries and tools for doing basic file
i/o, using raw Common Lisp
libraries, working with the operating
system, and interfacing with other
- Input/output facilities in ACL2
- Introduce a trust tag (ttag)
- Make a system call to the host operating system
- Save an executable image and a wrapper script
- An ACL2 connection to the Quicklisp system for installing Lisp
- Operating System Utilities Library
- A library for reasoning about file input/output operations.
- Connects ACL2 and the outside world.
- Centaur Lexer Library.
- A fancy alternative to sys-call that features output streaming
and capture, exit-code capture, interruption, and better control over when
- A somewhat robust evaluator.
- Functions for extending ACL2 in ways that are potentially unsound.
- Modifying the ACL2 startup banner
- Handling of command-line arguments when ACL2 is invoked