A library for Ethereum.
Currently this library contains a formal model of some aspects of the Ethereum ``world computer''.
It is expected that this library will be extended with more
Ethereum-related formalizations and tools.
This library is based on the following sources:
- The Ethereum Wiki, referenced as `[Wiki]' in the documentation of this library.
- The BYZANTIUM VERSION 3e36772 of the Ethereum Yellow Paper, referenced as `[YP]' in the documentation of this library.
Sections, appendices, and equations are referenced
by appending their designations separated by colon,
`[YP:3]' references Section 3,
`[YP:6.1]' references Section 6.1,
`[YP:B]' references Appendix B, and
`[YP:(4)]' references Equation (4).
- The Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP) 155, referenced as `[EIP155]' in the documentation of this library.
These square-bracketed references may be used
as nouns or parenthentically.
- Modified Merkle Patricia trees.
- Ethereum's Semaphore.
- Cryptography in Ethereum.
- Recursive Length Prefix (RLP).
- Hex-prefix encoding.
- Some basic Ethereum notions and utilities.