Read in some sections of ELF and Mach-O format files into stobjs
- Read in parts of ELF format files into fields of the elf stobj
- Read in parts of MACH-O format files into fields of the mach-o stobj
- Merge first n bytes (least-significant byte first) from
bytes; return remaining bytes
- Split bytes into two lists, where first part has n elements
- Convert a list of characters to a list of bytes.
- Return all initial elements of bytes until a 0
element is encountered or the end of bytes is reached,
whichever happens first.
- Concatenates bytes (least-significant byte appears
first) to form a single natural number
- Convert a list of bytes to a list of characters.
- Convert a list of bytes to a string.
- Convert a string to a list of bytes.