Copy files or directories, or cause a hard error.
(copy! from to &key (recursive 'nil)
- from — Path to copy from (ordinary file or directory).
Guard (stringp from).
- to — Path to copy to (ordinary file or directory).
Guard (stringp to).
- recursive — Allow copying directories like cp -r?.
Guard (booleanp recursive).
- overwrite — Should we overwrite files/directories that already exist?
Only matters when copying individual files, not directories.
Guard (booleanp overwrite).
- limit — Directly depth recursion limit (in case of symlink loops).
Only matters when copying directories, not files.
Guard (natp limit).
- state — Type (state-p1 state), given (force (state-p1 state)).
This is identical to copy except that we raise a hard error
if anything goes wrong.
Definitions and Theorems
(from to recursive overwrite limit state)
(declare (xargs :stobjs (state)))
(declare (xargs :guard (and (stringp from)
(let ((__function__ 'copy!))
(declare (ignorable __function__))
(b* (((mv err state)
(copy from to
((when err) (raise "~@0" err) state))
(force (state-p1 state))
(b* ((state (copy!-fn from
to recursive overwrite limit state)))