Abstract syntax of PFCSes.
Expressions are built out of
constants, variables, and field operations.
A basic constraint is an equality between expressions.
Constraints may be (conjunctively) grouped into named relations
which may be conjoined with equality constraints.
A system of constraints is a collection of named relations,
which are hierarchically organized,
and constraints that may reference the relations.
- Fixtype of expressions.
- Fixtype of definitions of relations.
- Fixtype of constraints.
- Fixtype of optional definitions of relations.
- Fixtype of systems of constraints.
- Operations on the abstract syntax of PFCSes.
- Fixtype of lists of definitions of relations.
- Fixtype of lists of expressions.
- Fixtype of lists of constraints.