Functions for % encoding strings for use in URLs, as described in RFC 3986.
Per RFC 3986,
the only unreserved characters are ALPHA, DIGIT, -, ., _, and
~. We implement some functions to percent-encode other characters in
character lists and strings.
- Array binding character codes to the pre-computed URL encodings.
- URL encode a list of characters onto an accumulator in reverse order.
- URL encode a single character. (slow, logically nice version).
- Simple way to URL encode a list of characters.
- Simple way to URL encode a string.
- Efficiently way to URL encode a string, in reverse order, without
- URL encode a single character. (fast, array-based version)