Collect all of the variables from an svex.
(svex-vars x) → vars
- x — Expression to collect variables from.
Guard (svex-p x).
- vars — An ordered set of all
variables in the x.
Type (and (svarlist-p vars) (setp vars)).
We collect the set of variables for an svex by computing
the exact sets of variables for all of its subexpressions, and unioning
them together. This is logically nice to reason about and is sometimes
practical to execute.
Although we memoize this function to take advantage of structure
sharing, constructing the exact set of variables for every subexpression
quickly becomes very memory intensive. For better performance, it is
often better to use svex-collect-vars instead.
- Collect all of the variables from all the expressions in an svex-alist.
- Usually faster alternative to svex-vars.
- Usually faster alternative to svexlist-vars.
- Collect all of the variables from an svexlist.
- Very basic rules about svex-vars