Internal state object used throughout the VL loading routines.
This is a product type introduced by defprod.
- config — vl-loadconfig
- Original configuration passed to vl-load. This remains
constant throughout our loading routines.
- descs — vl-descriptionlist
- Top-level descriptions (modules, packages, interfaces, etc.) we
have loaded so far. These descriptions have been only minimally
transformed, and are intended to capture the actual source code
in the files on disk.
- Fast alist of description names, for fast lookups.
- defines — vl-defines
- The current set of `defines at any point in time.
- reportcard — vl-reportcard
- Main storage for load-time warnings that we want to associate
with particular descriptions. This is where most load-time
warnings from loading are kept during loading. At the end of
loading, these warnings get injected into the actual
descriptions they pertain to.
- pstate — vl-parsestate
- State that the parser needs. BOZO probably we should consider
moving some of the loadstate into the pstate. This holds, among
other things, any "floating" warnings that aren't associated
with any description. But few warnings get put here. Instead,
most warnings get associated with particular descriptions. But
some warnings from the early stages of file loading (like
preprocessing and lexing), or warnings about malformed syntax
that occurs between descriptions, can end up here.
- filemap — vl-filemap
- Database mapping the names of files we have read to their contents.
This is occasionally useful for seeing the original code for a
description. To save memory, you can avoid constructing this
alist; see the filemapp option in vl-loadconfig-p.
The following invariant is enforced on the fields:
(equal descalist (vl-make-descalist descs))
- Fixing function for vl-loadstate structures.
- Recognizer for vl-loadstate structures.
- Basic constructor macro for vl-loadstate structures.
- Basic equivalence relation for vl-loadstate structures.
- Modifying constructor for vl-loadstate structures.
- Get the reportcard field from a vl-loadstate.
- Get the descalist field from a vl-loadstate.
- Get the pstate field from a vl-loadstate.
- Get the filemap field from a vl-loadstate.
- Get the descs field from a vl-loadstate.
- Get the defines field from a vl-loadstate.
- Get the config field from a vl-loadstate.