Functions for collecting the immediate dependencies for various kinds
of descriptions, i.e., for collecting the edges of the hierarchy graph.
The top-level function here is vl-design-immdeps, which
produces a vl-immdepgraph-p which has information about the immediate
dependencies between the design elements and any missing dependencies.
- Main functions for gathering immediate dependencies from parse tree
- Results of collecting up immediate dependencies.
- Functions for gathering immediate dependencies from top-level design
- Immediate dependency graph.
- A basic dependency graph. Binds each node to the list of nodes it
depends on. The format is compatible with depgraph::toposort.