Module Library -- A collection of various functions for
working with Verilog modules.
- Scopestacks deal with namespaces in SystemVerilog by tracking the
bindings of names in scopes. They provide a straightforward, correct way to
look up identifiers.
- Functions for working with hierarchical identifiers.
- Functions for filtering lists of parsed objects by their names.
- Create a datatype that corresponds to an already-elaborated
- Functions for throwing away attributes, widths, locations, etc., so
that expressions and module elements can be compared using equal.
- An abstraction that is useful for processing generate
- Basic functions for working with expressions.
- Functions for working with the hierarchy of dependencies between
- Extract Verilog data types to access them with ACL2 functions
- Basic functions for working with ranges.
- Functions for looking up and reordering parsed objects by their
- Additional functions for working with statements.
- Functions related to a module's namespace.
- Extract flat lists of warnings from various design elements.
- Functions for reordering lists of parsed objects by their names.
- Functions for working with datatypes.
- Functions for working with system functions like $bits and
- Functions for gathering all the expressions used throughout some
- Tools for gathering up lvalues and checking the well-formedness of
expressions in lvalue positions.
- Basic functions for working with arguments and ports.