Representation for unbased, unsized integer literals, viz. '0,
'1, 'x, and 'z.
This is a product type, introduced by deftagsum in support of vl-value.
- value — vl-bit-p
- The kind of extended integer this is.
We call SystemVerilog's fancy integer literals like '1
extension integers and represent them with just their vl-bit value. Since there are only four distinct extension
integers, we always create them with hons.
- Get the value field from a vl-extint.
- Basic constructor macro for vl-extint structures.
- Representation of a single Verilog bit (0, 1, X, or Z).
- Modifying constructor for vl-extint structures.