Information about the multiple-include status of an individual file.
This is a product type introduced by defprod.
- controller — maybe-string
- NIL if this file does not have a proper include guard,
or the name of the controlling define otherwise.
- misses — vl-locationlist
- For evaluating multiple-include optimization effectiveness. This
is a list of places where this file is `included and is
actually being loaded from disk. For files that follow proper
include-guard discipline, this should end up being a singleton list
with only the initial `include of the file. For files that
don't follow the include-guard discipline but are included multiple
times, it may be a longer list.
- hits — vl-locationlist
- For evaluating multiple-include optimization effectiveness. This is
a list of places where this file is being `included from but
where we don't bother reloading it thanks to MI optimization.
- len — natp
- Length of this file in characters. Possibly of interest for
evaluating multiple-include effectiveness.
- Fixing function for vl-iskipinfo structures.
- Basic equivalence relation for vl-iskipinfo structures.
- Basic constructor macro for vl-iskipinfo structures.
- Get the controller field from a vl-iskipinfo.
- Get the misses field from a vl-iskipinfo.
- Get the hits field from a vl-iskipinfo.
- Modifying constructor for vl-iskipinfo structures.
- Get the len field from a vl-iskipinfo.
- Recognizer for vl-iskipinfo structures.