Known issues, planned activities, wishlists, etc.
If anyone is interested in carrying out the tasks or
activities below, please feel free to contact Shilpi
- Remove the capability of reading and writing 6 and 10 bytes from
x86-operand-* functions, in light of alignment checking.
- Check the segmentation specification and test the far jmp
- Verify guards of functions in
- Add support for exception handling.
Currently the occurence of an exception in the model
just stores some information in the x86 state stobj,
and the step function does nothing when that information is present.
- Save memory by loading either the elf or mach-o stobj as
necessary, as opposed to loading both by default in