Lecture 09: Ad Hoc Routing
Februrary 19, 2001
Four student presentations today:
- DSDV: Seong-Kyu's presentation: PowerPoint [access limited to UT hosts]
- DSR: Jangwon's presentation: PowerPoint [access limited to UT hosts]
- AODV: Steve's presentation: PowerPoint [access limited to UT hosts]
- TORA: Wei's presentation: PowerPoint [access limited to UT hosts]
- Read the papers in the Required section.
- [DSDV] C. Perkins and P. Bhagwat,
"Highly Dynamic Destination-Sequenced Distance-Vector Routing (DSDV) for Mobile Computers,"
Proceedings of SIGCOMM 1994.
- [DSR] D. Johnson and D. Maltz,
"Dynamic Source Routing in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks",
Mobile Computing, edited by T. Imielinski and H. Korth,
Chapter 5, pages 153-181, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996.
- [AODV] C. Perkins and E. Royer,
"Ad hoc On-Demand Distance Vector Routing,"
Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications, New Orleans, (Feb. 1999), pp. 90-100.
- [TORA] V. Park and M. Scott Corson,
"A Highly Adaptive Distributed Routing Algorithm for Mobile Wireless Networks,"
Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 1997, Kobe, Japan (April 1997).
Other References (Recommended)
- E. Gafni and D. Bertsekas,
"Distributed algorithms for generating loop-free routes in networks with frequently changing topology,"
IEEE Trans. on Communications, Vol. 29, No. 1, (Jan 1981) pp. 11-18.
(I cannot find an online version for this.)
See results for this lecture
Back to course homepage