An Thanh Nguyen
PhD Student (9/2014-)
Computer Science, UT Austin
Email: atn at cs.utexas.edu
I am looking for postdoc/researcher positions. Any information is appreciated.
- Explainable Modeling of Annotations in Crowdsourcing. An Thanh Nguyen, Matthew Lease, and Byron Wallace.
ACM Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (short paper, to appear) (IUI 2019)
- Believe it or not: Designing a Human-AI Partnership for Mixed-Initiative Fact-Checking. An Thanh Nguyen, Aditya Kharosekar, Saumyaa Krishnan, Siddhesh Krishnan, Elizabeth Tate, Byron C. Wallace, and Matthew Lease.
ACM User Interface Software and Technology Symposium (UIST 2018) [data]
- An Interpretable Joint Graphical Model for Fact-Checking from Crowds. An Thanh Nguyen, Aditya Kharosekar, Matthew Lease, and Byron Wallace.
AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2018) [code] [slide]
- Aggregating and Predicting Sequence Labels from Crowd Annotations. An Thanh Nguyen, Byron C. Wallace, Junyi Jessy Li, Ani Nenkova, and Matthew Lease.
Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2017) [code] [slide]
- Probabilistic Modeling for Crowdsourcing Partially-Subjective Ratings. An Thanh Nguyen, Matthew Halpern, Byron C. Wallace, and Matthew Lease.
AAAI Conference on Human Computation and Crowdsourcing (HCOMP 2016) [code] [slide]
- A Correlated Worker Model for Grouped, Imbalanced and Multitask Data. An Thanh Nguyen, Byron C. Wallace, and Matthew Lease.
International Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI 2016) [code] [slide]
- Combining Crowd and Expert Labels using Decision Theoretic Active Learning. An Thanh Nguyen, Byron C. Wallace, and Matthew Lease.
AAAI Conference on Human Computation (HCOMP 2015) [code] [slide]
- Neural Information Retrieval: At the End of the Early Years. Kezban Dilek Onal, Ye Zhang, Ismail Sengor Altingovde, Md Mustafizur Rahman, Pinar Karagoz, Alex Braylan, Brandon Dang, Heng-Lu Chang, Henna Kim, Quinten McNamara, Aaron Angert, Edward Banner, Vivek Khetan, Tyler McDonnell, An Thanh Nguyen, Dan Xu, Byron C. Wallace, Maarten de Rijke, and Matthew Lease.
Information Retrieval, 2018. Springer.
- Systematic Review is e-Discovery in Doctor's Clothing. Matthew Lease, Gordon V. Cormack, An Thanh Nguyen, Thomas A. Trikalinos, and Byron C. Wallace.
In Proceedings of the Medical Information Retrieval (MedIR) Workshop at the 39th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, 2016.