My interests within computer science include product/project management, UI/UX design, data science, software engineering, and cybersecurity. Through this industry, I hope to continue raising awareness about important issues in the attempt to improve communities. I enjoy exploring new perspectives, and I am eager to develop my creative potential and construct innovative ideas.
Class of 2023
Degrees: B.S.A. in Computer Science and B.S. Psychology
Certificates: Pre-Health Professions and Forensic Science
Relevant Coursework: Algorithms & Complexity, Symbolic Programming, Principles of Computer Systems, Matrices & Matrix Calculations, Computer Organization & Architecture, Introduction to Probability & Statistics, Data Structures, Discrete Math for Computer Science
Class of 2019
• Lead weekly discussion sections for 30+ students to reinforce concepts including virtualization, concurrency, and persistence.
• Work closely with the professor and other teaching assistants in answering questions throughout lectures, office hours, and Ed Discussion.
• Provide academic support to students by presenting detailed recommendations and evaluations on assignments.
• Delivered daily lessons and activities for a diverse group of 25 students while troubleshooting questions, reviewing misconceptions, and providing personalized debugging advice.
• Fostered a positive virtual learning environment and generated an interest in coding through the values of bravery, sisterhood, and activism.