I received my B.Eng. in Computer Engineering and M.Phil. in Computer Science & Engineering from the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) in 2010 and 2012 respectively. I am now working towards a Ph.D. in Computer Science at the University of Texas at Austin. I am interested in privacy, security and distributed systems.
Henry C. H. Chen and Patrick P. C. Lee.
Enabling Data Integrity Protection in Regenerating-Coding-Based Cloud Storage: Theory and Implementation.
IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 25(2): 407-416, Feb. 2014.
(An earlier version appeared in IEEE SRDS 2012)
[Main pdf] [Supplementary pdf] [FMSR-DIP project homepage]
Henry C. H. Chen, Yuchong Hu, Patrick P. C. Lee, and Yang Tang.
NCCloud: A Network-Coding-Based Storage System in a Cloud-of-Clouds.
IEEE Transactions on Computer, 63(1): 31-44, Jan. 2014.
(An earlier version appeared in USENIX FAST 2012)
[pdf] [NCCloud project homepage]
As teaching assistant in UT
- CS 371P Object-Oriented Programming, Fall 2014
As teaching assistant in CUHK
- CSCI 4430 Data Communication and Computer Networks, Spring 2012
- CSCI 3150 Introduction to Operating Systems, Fall 2011
- CSCI 4140 Open-source Software Project Development, Spring 2011
- CSCI 3150 Introduction to Operating Systems, Fall 2010
Graduate courses taken at UT
- CS 388R Randomized Algorithms (Prof. Greg Plaxton)
- CS 380D Distributed Computing (Prof. Lorenzo Alvisi)
- CS 388L Introduction to Mathematical Logic (Prof. Vladimir Lifschitz)
- CS 396M Advanced Networking Protocols (Prof. Simon Lam)
- CS 383C Numerical Analysis: Linear Algebra (Prof. Robert van de Geijn)
- CS 391L Machine Learning (Prof. Dana Ballard)
- CS 388H Cryptography (Prof. Brent Waters)
- EE 382V Security at the Hardware-Software Interface (Prof. Mohit Tiwari)
- EE 381V Large-Scale Machine Learning (Prof. Alex Dimakis)