Henry C. H. Chen received the B.Eng. in Computer Engineering and M.Phil. in Computer Science and Engineering from the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) in 2010 and 2012 respectively. He is now working towards a Ph.D. in Computer Science at the University of Texas. He is interested in security and distributed systems.
Henry C. H. Chen and Patrick P. C. Lee.
Enabling Data Integrity Protection in Regenerating-Coding-Based Cloud Storage: Theory and Implementation.
IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 25(2): 407-416, Feb. 2014.
(An earlier version appeared in IEEE SRDS 2012)
[Main pdf] [Supplementary pdf] [FMSR-DIP project homepage]
Henry C. H. Chen, Yuchong Hu, Patrick P. C. Lee, and Yang Tang.
NCCloud: A Network-Coding-Based Storage System in a Cloud-of-Clouds.
IEEE Transactions on Computer, 63(1): 31-44, Jan. 2014.
(An earlier version appeared in USENIX FAST 2012)
[pdf] [NCCloud project homepage]
- As teaching assistant in UT
- CS371P Object-Oriented Programming, Fall 2014
- As teaching assistant in CUHK
- CSCI4430 Data Communication and Computer Networks, Spring 2012
- CSCI3150 Introduction to Operating Systems, Fall 2011
- CSCI4140 Open-source Software Project Development, Spring 2011
- CSCI3150 Introduction to Operating Systems, Fall 2010
- CS 388R Randomized Algorithms (Prof. Greg Plaxton)
- CS 380D Distributed Computing (Prof. Lorenzo Alvisi)
- CS 388L Introduction to Mathematical Logic (Prof. Vladimir Lifschitz)
- CS 396M Advanced Networking Protocols (Prof. Simon Lam)
- CS 383C Numerical Analysis: Linear Algebra (Prof. Robert van de Geijn)
- CS 391L Machine Learning (Prof. Dana Ballard)