Hi! I'm a fourth year Computer Science student at the University of Texas at Austin.
In my spare time, I develop desktop and web applications, build computers and contribute to a couple open-source projects.
I also offer my services to anyone who is interested. I am currently the webmaster of the UT Rifle & Pistol Club
I have experience in the following languages:
Java, Python, C/C++, C#, Lua, C++, and Lisp.
This website was built completely from scratch by me.
- CS312 - Introduction to Programming
- CS313k - Logic, Sets, and Functions
- CS314 - Data Structures
- CS429 - Computer Organization and Architecture
- CS345 - Programming Languages
- CS439 - Operating Systems
- CS378 - Programming for Performance
- CS331 - Algorithms & Complexity
- CS371D - Distributed Computing
- CS378 - Debugging & Verifying Programs