I'm in the senior year of Integrated BS/MS Program, Computer Science, University of Texas at Austin, as of Spring 2014.
I'll graduate in Summer 2015, expected.
My research interests are reinforcement learning and robotics.
- Tsz-Chiu Au, Shun Zhang, and Peter Stone.
Semi-Autonomous Intersection Management (Extended Abstract).
Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS), 2014.
More About Me
- Programming Languages: Full Lisp Interpreter, Fall 2012
- Reinforcement Learning: N-armed bandit Problem, Spring 2013
- Reinforcement Learning: Eligibility Traces, Spring 2013
- Reinforcement Learning: Bootstrapping with Function Approximation, Spring 2013
- Reinforcement Learning: Transfer Learning in Gridworld, Spring 2013
- Reinforcement Learning: Structured Exploration for Relational RL, Spring 2013
- Autonomous Robots: Action Selection in ASAMI, Fall 2013
- CS 370: Application of TEXPLORE on Atari Games, Fall 2013
jensen.zhang at utexas.edu