Orion's Personal Page
Welcome to my personal webpage. I'm a student at UT double majoring in CS and Urban Studies, with an expected graduation date of May 2023.
I am a member of Freetail Hackers' logistics team, and attend hackathons whenever I can. In my freetime, I enjoy planning trips that exclusively use public transport.
This summer, I will be interning for the second time at Amazon as an SDE Intern.
- Fall 2021: CS 342 Neural Networks, CS 373 Software Engineering
- Spring 2021: CS 331 Algorithms and Complexity, CS 343 Artificial Intelligence, CS 371p Object-Oriented Programming
- Fall 2020: CS 439 Principles of Computer Systems ("OS"), M 340L Matrices and Matrix Calculations
- Spring 2020: CS 429 Computer Systems and Architecture ("CompArch"), SDS 321 Probability and Statistics
- Fall 2019: CS 314 Data Structures, CS 311 Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science
- Most experience in: Java, C++, Python 3
- Some experience in: C, x86_64 and x86 Assembly
- Familiar with: SQL, HTML, CSS
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for CS 303E Elements of Computers and Programming (August 2021 to present)
- Software Development Engineer Intern at Amazon (May 2021 to August 2021)
- Systems Engineering Intern at L3 (now L3Harris) Link Training and Simulation (Sep 2018 to May 2019)
- English (bilingual)
- Mandarin Chinese (bilingual)
- Spanish (5 years of study)