Jocelyn (Qiaochu) Chen
I'm a fourth-year graduate student at the University of Texas at Austin. I do research on program synthesis. I am part of the UToPiA research group and my advisor is Isil Dillig.
Email: qchen [at] cs.utexas.edu | Twitter
- Optimal Neural Program Synthesis from Multimodal Specifications. Xi Ye, Jocelyn Chen, Isil Dillig, Greg Durrett. Findings of EMNLP 2021.
- Web Question Answering with Neurosymbolic Program Synthesis. Jocelyn Chen, Aaron Lamoreaux, Xinyu Wang, Greg Durrett, Osbert Bastani, Isil Dillig. PLDI 2021. Code
- Regular Expression Generation from Natural Language and Examples. Xi Ye, Jocelyn Chen, Xinyu Wang, Isil Dillig, Greg Durrett. TACL 2020.
- Benchmarking Multimodal Regex Synthesis with Complex Structures. Xi Ye, Jocelyn Chen, Isil Dillig, Greg Durrett. ACL 2020. Code
- Multi-modal Synthesis of Regular Expressions. Jocelyn Chen, Xinyu Wang, Xi Ye, Greg Durrett, Isil Dillig. PLDI 2020. Code