I am a fourth year Ph.D student studying Computer Science at University of Texas at Austin, advised by Prof. Dana Moshkovitz. My research is mainly focused on complexity theory, especially in hardness of approximation and circuit lower bounds.
I am also interested in topics such as quantum complexity, coding theory and deep learning theory.
Publications / Manuscripts
Solving SDP Faster: A Robust IPM Framework and Efficient Implementation
- Baihe Huang, Shunhua Jiang, Zhao Song, Runzhou Tao, Ruizhe Zhang
Computing Ground State Properties with Early Fault-Tolerant Quantum Computers
- Ruizhe Zhang, Guoming Wang, Peter Johnson
- Quantum Meets Minimum Circuit Size Problem
Does Preprocessing Help Training Over-parameterized Neural Networks?
- Zhao Song, Shuo Yang, Ruizhe Zhang
- To appear in the 35-th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS'2021)
Symmetric Boolean Factor Analysis with Applications to InstaHide
- Sitan Chen, Zhao Song, Runzhou Tao, Ruizhe Zhang
- To appear in the 13th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science Conference (ITCS'2022)
InstaHide's Sample Complexity When Mixing Two Private Images
- Baihe Huang, Zhao Song, Runzhou Tao, Ruizhe Zhang, Danyang Zhuo
Hyperbolic Concentration, Anti-concentration, and
- Zhao Song, Ruizhe Zhang
- New Approaches for Quantum Copy-Protection
- QED driven QAOA for network-flow optimization
- On the Quantum Complexity of Closest Pair and Related Problems