I am a freshman at UT Austin studying Computer Science, Business Honors, and Management in the Turing Scholars program and the Business Honors Program. In my free time, I am a volunteer deputy registrar (VDR) in Travis County (2018, 2019-2020) and Collin County (2019-2020), meaning I'm able to register people to vote. I am excited to announce that I’ll be working for GoDaddy as a software development intern in Kirkland, WA in summer 2019.
More information on my personal website jeffw.xyz.
In the news
- The Daily Texan, "The CAP enrollment system must adapt given increased demand" (March 10, 2019)
- The Daily Texan, "Freshman started business at age 11" (November 11, 2018)
- The Daily Texan, "UT lacks cultural authenticity in cuisine" (October 10, 2018)
- The Daily Texan, "New student-run business delivers grilled cheese sandwiches straight to your door" (September 24, 2018)
- The Daily Texan, "University eliminates charges on data plans" (August 26, 2018)
- UTD Mercury, "Grade Distributions Now Accessible Online" (August 2018)
- Denton Record-Chronicle, "An entrepreneur since age 11, Jeffrey Wang looks to combine business and tech after graduating from UNT TAMS" (June 10, 2018)