Methodology - A methodology is an organized and documented set of
principles and processes/ procedures for constructing a system or artifact.
Process (verb) - transform an artifact from one state to another state.
Transform flour, water, salt, powered milk, honey and yeast
Process (noun) - Step by step directions for constructing an artifact.
1. Mix flour, salt and powered milk in a large bowl.
2. Add water and stir to thick dough.
3. Let rise until size of dough has doubled.
4. Punch down dough and then let rise again.
5. Put in oven which has been preheated to 3500F.
6. Remove from oven when top crust is brown.