Yingchen Wang's webpage
I am a PhD student in computer science at University of Texas at Austin. My research interests are in Applied Cryptography and Hardware Security. I am very fortunately advised by Prof.Hovav Shacham. I graduated from University of Southern California in 2019 with a B.S. in Computer Science and a B.S. in Physics.
Email:yingchen AT cs DOT utexas DOT edu
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at University of Southern California, 2017 Fall ~ 2019 Spring
- Graduate Research Assistant at University of Texas at Austin, 2019 Fall ~ Now
- Graduate Research Intern at Cloudflare, 2022 Summer
- Part-time Graduate Research Intern at Intel Labs, 2023 Spring - ~
- Hertzbleed: Turning Power Side-Channel Attacks Into Remote Timing Attacks on x86 (Usenix Security 2022)
Y. Wang*, R. Paccagnella*, E.T. He, H. Shacham, C. Fletcher, and D. Kohlbrenner
- Black Hat Pwnie Award: Best Cryptographic Attack
- Intel Bug Bounty Award
What’s Hertzbleed, and what’s so unique about it?,
Security. Cryptography. Whatever.
- Ars Technica,
The Hacker News,
- Hacker News