I am a PhD student in computer science at UT Austin working with David Wu.
I'm generally interested in theoretical computer science, especially cryptography.
Previously, I majored in math and computer science at Northeastern University, where I was fortunate to be mentored by
abhi shelat and
- Non-Interactive Zero-Knowledge from Non-Interactive Batch Arguments
Jeffrey Champion, David J. Wu
- Securely Sampling Biased Coins with Applications to Differential Privacy
Jeffrey Champion, abhi shelat, Jonathan Ullman
UT Austin (Teaching Assistant):
- Fall 2022: CS 388H Cryptography
- Fall 2021: CS 346 Cryptography
- Spring 2021: CS 331 Algorithms