- Reasoning (Logic)
- Discrete Mathematics (Sets, Relations and Functions)
Course materials include:
- An online "book", i.e., a collection of slides, organized into chapters, that present all the course material. No supplementary book is required.
- An interactive course, created by Devangi Parikh. It has the same content as the book. So far, it only covers the Reasoning part of the course.
- A large collection of problems that are integrated into the slides and the interactive course. These courses are sandboxes. Students don't just read; they practice and experiment continuously.
- A collection of short videos.
- Three easy-to-use cheat cheats to help students when they are doing proofs.
- A collection of plugin apps that enable students to explore specific topics in a highly interactive way. See the menu at the left for links to those that can be accessed as standalone environments.
Email us if you would like more information about FREGE.