01/09/2013 - Many students transfer academic credit from other colleges. Speak to your advisor if you plan to take courses at another institution. Information about how coursework transfers to UT from schools in Texas can be found on the Automated Transfer Equivalency website. Students transferring courses from out-of-state schools should talk to an admissions counselor in the Office of Admissions, MAI 7. Any courses completed at another educational institution MUST be transferred to UT. Read more
01/09/2013 - You may ONLY take math and science classes outside of UT during the SUMMER semester. You cannot take them during Fall, Spring, Winter, Minimesters, etc. You should check the Automated Transfer Equivalency and check with your advisor if you are planning to transfer courses in required for your degree. Read more
Subscribe to Topic: Transfer Courses/Concurrent Enrollment