The Science of High Performance Computing Group (shpc.ices.utexas.edu)
Just completed one but not yet submitted anywhere yet.
Victor Eijkhout, Margaret Myers, John McCalpin Appearances of the Birthday Paradox in High Performance Computing. May 2, 2019
Will have another electronic book by the beginning of June and a MOOC scheduled to open June 4.
Robert A. van de Geijn, Margaret E. Myers, Devangi N. Parikh. LAFF-On Programming for High Performance. Electronic books of notes from Massive Open Online Course. http://ulaff.net, June 2019.
More recent Publications:
· Jeho Oh, Paul Gazzillo, Don Batory and Maggie Myers. Multi-Objective Optimization of Colossal Software Product Lines. ICSE 2019 Submitted.
· D. Batory, J. Oh, and M. Myers, “Percentile calculations for randomly searching colossal product spaces,” The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Computer Science, Tech. Rep. TR-18-05, 2018.
· Devangi N. Parikh, Jianyu Huang, Margaret E. Myers and Robert A. van de Geijn. Learning from Optimizing Matrix-Matrix Multiplication. EduPar-18.
· Robert A. van de Geijn, Jianyu Huang, Margaret E. Myers, Devangi N. Parikh, Tyler M. Smith Lowering barriers into HPC through Open Education. EduHPC-17, Nov 13, 2017.
· J. Oh, D. Batory, M. Myers, and N. Siegmund, “Finding near-optimal configurations in product lines by random sampling,” in Proceedings of the 2017 11th Joint Meeting on Foundations of Software Engineering. ACM, 2017, pp. 61–71.
· Maggie Myers and Robert van de Geijn. “LAFF-On Programming for Correctness,” Massive Open Online Course. EdX and UTX. https://www.edx.org/course/laff-programming-correctness-utaustinx-ut-p4c-14-01x. April 2017- July 2017.
· Maggie Myers, Pierce van de Geijn, and Robert van de Geijn. “Linear Algebra: Foundations to Frontiers.” Electronic books of notes from Massive Open Online Course. http://www.ulaff.net/ June 2014.