Computer Vision Group Theses
- Dinesh Jayaraman, Ph.D., 8/2017, "Embodied
Learning for Visual Recognition"
- Suyog Jain, Ph.D., 5/2017, "Human
Machine Collaboration for Foreground Segmentation in Images
- Chao-Yeh Chen, Ph.D., 5/2016, "Learning
Human Activities and Poses with Interconnected Data Sources"
- Adriana Kovashka, Ph.D., 8/2014, "Interactive
Image Search with Attributes"
- Jaechul Kim, Ph.D.,
Detection and Matching for Object Recognition"
- Sung Ju Hwang, Ph.D.,
Object Categorization with External Semantic Knowledge"
- Yong Jae Lee, Ph.D.,
Object Category Discovery in Images and Videos"
Vijayanarasimhan, Ph.D., 5/2011, "Active
Visual Category Learning"
- Josh Kelle, M.S. with thesis, 5/2017, "Frugal
Forests: Learning a Dynamic and Cost Sensitive Feature
Extraction Policy for Anytime Activity Classification"
- Sunil Bandla, M. S. with
thesis, 5/2013, "Active
Learning of an Action Detector on Untrimmed Videos"
- Chao-Yeh Chen, M.S. with
thesis, 12/2010, "Clues
from the Beaten Path: Location Estimation with Bursty
Sequences of Tourist Photos"
- Sung Ju Hwang, M.S. with
thesis, 5/2010, "Reading
Between The Lines: Object Localization Using Implicit Cues
from Image Tags"
- Yong Jae Lee, M.S. with
thesis, 8/2008, "Foreground
Focus: Finding Meaningful Features in Unlabeled Images"
- Steven Chen, B.S. Turing Scholars Honors
Thesis, 5/2017, "Compare
and Contrast: Learning Prominent Differences in Relative
- Tomas McCandless, B.S. Turing Scholar
Honors Thesis, 5/2013, "Object-Centric
Spatio-Temporal Pyramids for Egocentric Activity Recognition"
- Lucy Liang, B.S. Turing Scholar Honors
Thesis, 5/2012, "Active
Learning for Image Ranking Over Relative Visual Attributes"
- Nona Sirakova, B.S. Turing Scholar Honors
Thesis, 5/2012, "Body
Pose as an Indicator of Human-Object Interaction"
- Andy Luong, B.S. Turing Scholar Honors
Thesis, 5/2011, "Reconstructing
a Fragmented Face from an Attacked Secure Identiﬁcation
- Jeff Donahue, B.S. Turing Scholar Honors
Thesis, 12/2010, "Image
Classiﬁcation with Annotator Rationales"