You may ONLY take math and science classes outside of UT during the SUMMER semester. You cannot take them during Fall, Spring, Winter, Minimesters, etc. You should check the Automated Transfer Equivalency and check with your advisor if you are planning to transfer courses in required for your degree.

If a student chooses to have concurrent enrollment in math and science courses in at any time other than the summer semester, those courses will not apply to the student’s degree in the College of Natural Sciences and the Department of Computer Science.

Concurrent enrollment is not permitted during the semester in which a student expects to graduate.

You do not need to officially inform UT that you are taking the courses (though you may want to check with your advisor that they will count correctly). You only need to send the official transcript from the college or university to UT.