Graduate students at The University of Texas at Austin who wish to change majors to the CS Department may apply during the regular admissions season.

In place of the ApplyTexas application, please follow the instructions for requesting a change of major: Applicants must also submit the required CS Department Supplement materials. All application deadlines apply.

FAQ category: