The College of Natural Sciences does not award minors, however there are a multitude of certificates that students can earn. Outside of the College of Natural Sciences, there are several minor and certificate options for students to gain experience in another area and get recognition for it. Many of our students choose to do the Business Foundations Program and Bridging Disciplines Program, but you are welcome to do any minor or certificate certificate that UT offers that you qualify for.

If you want to take enough courses to have the equivalent of a minor (typically 12 hours, 6 of which are upper division), you can do that and claim to have the equivalent of a minor on your resume, but this will not be reflected on your UT transcript.